Friday, December 10, 2010

a performer at heart

Niamh loves an audience. Simple as that.

She is absolutely ecstatic whenever anyone comes over, and in fact, thinks our friends are there to see her. Especially our friend Ted. Simply put, she is happier with a house full of people, convinced they are there to hang on her every word, giggle at every silly face, and most importantly, watch her dance around and do silly stunts.

Last night, Niamh asked me to make a movie of her on my mobile. How she even knows that my blackberry has that functionality, is beyond me. In fact, this would be the second video I've made with it!

With the hubby being away, I was actually pleased she suggested it. And I said, "action" just like in the movies. And we proceeded to film, The Most Boring Movie In The World:



We filmed three more similar versions of The Most Boring Movie In The World, and I tirelessly explained that there was nothing to 'see' if she just pretends to be asleep. We may as well take a picture instead of a video. In fact, I don't think she holds that still for a picture! (remember our action shot last Christmas, with her punching the hubby in the face?)

So, fourth time's a charm in this case, we finally got some movement. So here hubby and grandparents, enjoy. Next time we'll master movement and sound at the same time.




She's a performer at heart, so the good news is these can only improve from here!

No comments: