Wednesday, August 25, 2010

adfab: BMW scores with outdoor smackdown

What do you do when your competitor directly challenges you?

If you're BMW, you respond quickly with strategic placement and messaging. Funny. I don't know which agency is behind this, but hats off. I laughed.


We saw a lot of this sort of quick-response messaging in our (Euro RSCG's) campaigns for David Cameron's election - where we had executions up within a matter of hours. (Original here, response here). Ironically, the ad that comes to mind also involved an audi...




Text from audi billboard: Your Move BMW

1 comment:

Melanie Gao said...

That is hilarious! Mercedes really opened themselves up for that one, didn't they?

What is an 'execution'? I mean, it must be something different than what I'm thinking...

It was so nice to see you in Beijing. We really miss you. I really miss you.